ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1236365716

From: PEGGY TRUESDELL <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] TUNSTALL - BLANKINSHIP (Bernie)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:55:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Bernie!  Wonder where in the world you area.  "Maybe" you're in Tulsa house shopping ...

I have IGI Record of marriage:

R. H. TUNSTALL (male)

S._ D. BLANKINSHIP

15 June 1896, Baxter County, AR

Would you have this lady in your records?  Perhaps you, O Queen of Charts, might know who she is.  Thanks!  I know you're kinda' like me -- without access to your data.  Feels like I'm missing an arm or something.

Just recovering from week long siege with upper respiratory infection.  Spent many hours coughing -- like I had whooping cough.  This is first day since Sunday that I've been somewhat vertical.  Got injections Wednesday and taking "script" for seven days, so expect to recover.  I never know when one of these maladies will knock me down.

I was in Tulsa for memorial service on 21st for my sister Helen.  Saw lots of kinfolk.  We stayed at Fairfield Inn by the Marriott, primarily because it had a pool (for Alexis, 9-1/2).  All younger children in family came late Saturday afternoon for swimming and pizza.  But the bonus was breakfast -- not just one of those they call "Continental Breakfast."  It offered everything from waffles, biscuits and gravy, to oatmeal, muffins, yogurt, etc.  Its location is near 31st & Memorial,  the southwest side by Village Inn and the western store.  Very convenient for getting to any destination around Tulsa.

Understand you may be away and, naturally, am in no hurry for answer to above question.  Hope life is treating you well.  You make our computers glow and you're really missed by all.

luv, Peggy

This thread: