ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1236382063

From: Ellen Reesh <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Mears & Jarrett - Ellen ?
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:27:43 -0800

Thank you Vera,
Jane Ann was my gg-grandmother, H.C Duran was married to her daughter Ann
Elizabeth "Liz" Williams, who died in 1895. Henry C. and his second wife
(also a Liz) took Jane Ann in after her son Tillman Williams and daughter
Sophonia (my great-grandmother) died. Henry C. and Ann Elizabeth had 3
daughters, Perlie Duran who died in 12 July 1901, Grace Duran who married a
W. M. Ford, and Lizzie Duran bn 1895 and married a ??? Keylon.
Do you have anything on any of those names. I am trying to fill in as many
blanks as I can on this Williams family.

Ellen