ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1236382484

From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Scott, Blankinship and Jarrett - Ellen, Beth and Peggy
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:34:44 -0800

Oh you guys!

I am so frustrated! For the life of me - I can not get the FTM to come up
on my computer! It worked fine at the old address and when I moved here?

Can't get it to come up and no one can figure out why!

Peggy - I am quite sure that Sarah Blankinship is one of mine and Beth? The
Scott information is lost to my feeble brain cells, also. And Ellen? I am
sure that I have the Keylon husband's name with the Duren marriage.

Grrrh - I am so FRUSTRATED!

SuziQ has offered to help but, this is the first day that I have off in
awhile and am having to go to Hawai'i in a couple of weeks. Time?

I think I am going to go drink a shot of whiskey! LOL

Bern in California