ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1236457456

From: <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Chestnut Family
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:24:16 -0600

Hi Harold...In checking the 1900 Izard census...Jefferson twp #175:
McDonald, James C. b. 1830 with wife Susan E. b. 1845 Married 25 years ,with o children.
Mother-in-law Susanah CHESTNUT b. 1805 in Ga. and sis-in-law Jane L Couch b. 1842. The mother in law had had 9 chlldren with 4 living. Her husband was W.R. Chesnut.

May not be any help...

Later...Joyce