ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1236620101

From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Obits before 1900 for Izard/Baxter counties?
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:35:01 -0500

Most of the obituaries of the area don't start until 1900 or later.
There were several cemeteries moved when the Norfork Dam was built.
I didn't find either name listed in the Cemetery book.
The Corp made a list of names of the people moved and this list was used
when making the cemetery book of Baxter County.