ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1236625075

From: "jackson family" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Obits before 1900 for Izard/Baxter counties?
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:57:55 -0700

There is a sonar machine that is available to locate graves if you know the
general area they are in. It does not show bodies or bones but the
distrubances that the graves make in the soil. It was awesome to watch it
although it was much like being able to read ultrasound readings. The guys
that were running it had been schooled and knew what they were to look for.
Helen