ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1236638976

From: "Pat Foster" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Obits before 1900 for Izard/Baxter counties?
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:49:36 -0500

Dortha,
I have no idea about the cemeteries that were moved.
We are searching for 2 wives of Marion Green, prior to Mollie, who is buried
beside him in the hand cemetery.
The first wife was Mary Ann Blankenship.
The 2nd wife was Martha (Mattie?) Clementine Ivey.
If there are others buried in an area by these surnames, possibly these
women were buried in the area??
Please look for any Greens.
Thanks
Pat Foster