ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1236646174

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] cemeteries without tombstones
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 19:49:34 -0500

Glenda:
If you are one of the lucky ones to do this,you can do it with metal rods.I
didn't know that I could do this until we had a man to witch for
water,before having a well drilled,& he suggested I try, well it worked and
I can do graves too,It is a odd feeling to have the rods to pull cross each
other.But like I said some can do this and others can't.