ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1237956997

From: "Pat Foster" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Attn: Annita Fulton
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:56:37 -0500

Thank you, Annita, for sending me census records for Marion Green.
Sorry to be so long to acknowledge it--we went out of town (away from my
computer) last week. I have recently talked with Laura Belle (Laurabelle?)
(Branson) Blair and she tells me Marion's home site as well as what they
called 'the Lewis Green' place next to Marion's is all under the lake now.
She misses her home place as she grew up in Marion's home. She is the
daughter of Lee Branson who was a stepson to my great grandfather Marion.
Marion gave Lee his home place on the condition that he take care of his
mother (Lee's mother, Molly (Williams) Branson Green) until her death.) So,
when Lee married 'Libby' she just moved into the home with Lee and Molly.
Laura Belle says Molly was still there when she got married and left home.
She sent me a photo of "Anner Rand" with 5-6 of her grandkids. If anyone
wants a copy, I'll be glad to send it.
Pat Foster
In Oklahoma

This thread: