ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-09 > 1251819420

From: "Don Ott" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Help Reading WW I Draft Record.
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:37:00 -0500

Billie
Thanks so much for all your help. The 1920 PA Holidays are in fact the same
family but not the one I am looking for. The one I am searching for probably
was either in Jackson or Greene County Missouri but the computer that reads
census data has either read the spelling of the name incorrectly or the
census taker wrote it down wrong. It is just a matter of stumbling across
the right listing. I have even tried the soundex method and have not been
able to locate them. Appreciate your help.
Don