ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-09 > 1253881908

From: "Ginny" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Searching for CW vets RING/BLAND/JOHNSON/ June
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:31:52 -0400

Does any have anyt hing on a Lee A. Bland b 1854 or 55 married Jan 14, 1914
to an Nancy Ann "Nannie" Thompson (she was a sister to my grandma Ava S.
Thompson Gillihan. Lee was her 4th husband as i have it.
not much but i have Lee b Augusta , Woodruff Co,. Ar.
Morning June,
I do not know anything about this Lee Bland. I have found him many times in
researching G.W. Bland.
George W. Bland was br. ca. 1833-4 in TN. and came to Arkansas in the
1850`s. I believe he lived in Blanville, in Sharp Co.
Cloudy this morning, feels a little nippy, with temp 55* in
Now in Jan/Feb, this 55* will feel "warm" won`t it ?

Get the free SPAMfighter here: