ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2010-04 > 1270790787

From: PEGGY TRUESDELL <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] DAVIDSON - FINLEY
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

Those articles on the DAVIDSON family were written and contributed by Meda CALHOUN, a DAVIDSON and FINLEY descendant.  There was picture of DAVIDSON (man) who married FINLEY and, as I recall, the members of this family were buried at Finley Creek.  Perhaps this will help someone.

You're most welcome, Jim.

Peggy