ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2010-10 > 1287678636

From: Betty Cavner <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Jones Family
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

June:
Yes, that Dolores is my first cousin. Her mother Daisy Dixon Jones was my
mother's oldest sister. I never met Aunt Daisy, but met Dolores in Melbourne
while at a Dixon/Cooper family reunion. Corresponded with her by e-mail through
her husband Leland, but after he died, I lost contact with her. Know her boys
live in Washington, so, agree she probably went to live close to them and her
grandchildren. She liked living in WA. Visited her and Leland in Batesville,they
were such wonderful people.
Thanks for writing.
BettyC