ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2010-12 > 1292610883

From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Littchia Mason Haggart, dau of Daniel Mason
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:34:43 -0800 (PST)

June and Pauline!
You are both right on track

June, Do you possibly have a cemetery location for either Lettica Haggard
Gillihan d. 1896 or the husband Allen Gillihan d. 1874

When I saw that relative closeness of Littchia Mason Haggart in 1830 USFedCen to
Robert Livingston, it immediately made me wonder about Livingston Cemetery in
present Stone Co., AR   I can't remember ever having visited that cemetery but
should.

Since Littchia Mason Haggart is also in close proxemity to James Jeffery family,
that might also be a possibility.

Without Roger Dodger's Land patents book at hand, I don't know where the Haggart
property was.

Will be checking, checking
Thanks
Beth