ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2010-12 > 1292610883

From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Littchia Mason Haggart, dau of Daniel Mason
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:34:43 -0800 (PST)
References: <1936476059.904414.1292606731570.JavaMail.root@vznit170074><000701cb9e12$b6ce1470$2f01a8c0@ramseydesktop>
In-Reply-To: <000701cb9e12$b6ce1470$2f01a8c0@ramseydesktop>

June and Pauline!
You are both right on track

June, Do you possibly have a cemetery location for either Lettica Haggard
Gillihan d. 1896 or the husband Allen Gillihan d. 1874

When I saw that relative closeness of Littchia Mason Haggart in 1830 USFedCen to
Robert Livingston, it immediately made me wonder about Livingston Cemetery in
present Stone Co., AR   I can't remember ever having visited that cemetery but
should.

Since Littchia Mason Haggart is also in close proxemity to James Jeffery family,
that might also be a possibility.

Without Roger Dodger's Land patents book at hand, I don't know where the Haggart
property was.

Will be checking, checking
Thanks
Beth

----- Original Message ----
From: June Ramsey <>
Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 11:49:12 AM
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] [BRASHEAR] Phoebe Brashear & Nathaniel Mason

I am sure this don't answer any question's ask but i have a Lettica Haggard
b 14 Sept 1852 d. 1896 ar. married Allen Gillihan 1874 . her parents were
Samuel B Haggard and  Sallie Kizzia  grandparent's would be Alfred L.
Haggard and Leticia mason.
Just a thought June

From: "Pauline Schwarz" <>
Cc: <>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] [BRASHEAR] Phoebe Brashear & Nathaniel Mason

>    Hi Harold and Beth:
>    I am most interested in the Nathaniell Mason - Polly Brashears family
since
>    it is thought that a possible brother, Daniel Mason, was brother to
Jane
>    Mason who married James Jeffery and lived for years at Mt. Olive, AR.
>    Dale Hanks has also investigated this but no one seems to have
discovered
>    documented truth in the matter.  I await further discovery of any
links.
>    Thanks.  MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
>    Pauline Harris Schwarz
>    Dec 17, 2010 08:25:51 AM, wrote:
>      Harold,
>      I'm sorry, I'm not informed about this
>      I just think it is very fascinating that someone has come out with
the
>      info that Alexander Mason married Mary Mason who apparently was a
>      cousin. And that the same people think that this Mary Mason Mason was
>      sister to
>      Leticia Mason Haggard and that the two were daughters of Daniel Mason
who
>      eventually ended up in Greene County, MO.
>      I had previously noticed that there was a J A Mason in Howard Co., MO
in
>      1830,
>      where my Brashear clan landed about 1837. When List-Mom Jean had
pointed
>      out
>      that she believed her Jeffery/Mason connection to have been to Daniel
>      Mason who
>      was married to Polly Brashear, it all set me thinking and trying to
check.
>      Maybe
>      we will get to bottom on these families sometime!
>      Beth
>      ----- Original Message ----
>      From: Harold Blevins
>      To:
>      Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 9:31:47 AM
>      Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] [BRASHEAR] Phoebe Brashear & Nathaniel Mason
>      Does this family connect to the Jim Womack Mason family
>      that came from Dade County GA and settled around Violet
>      Hill in Izard County.?........HRB
>      This is the day the Lord has made: Lord help me not to mess it up!
>      --------------------------------------------------
>      From: "Beth Cooper"
>      Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 7:57 AM
>      To:
>      Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] [BRASHEAR] Phoebe Brashear & Nathaniel Mason
>      -------------------------------
>      To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
>      with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
>      quotes in
>      the subject and the body of the message
>      -------------------------------
>      To  unsubscribe  from  the  list,  please  send  an  email  to
>      with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
>      quotes in the subject and the body of the message
with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes
in the subject and the body of the message

-------------------------------
with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in
the subject and the body of the message