ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2011-01 > 1294263259

From: Gen <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] off subject: chick fil a
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:34:19 -0800 (PST)

I love their chicken salad sandwiches, we no longer have one in Wichita. Going to a wedding in OKC on the 15th, and I intend to eat lunch there.
Hope to meet up with my one gdau's other gmother. She lives in Tulsa now, but since we didn't see her Christmas, she's going to try & catch up to us there. She likes the chicken salad sandwiches, too.
I actually miss living in Midwest City. It has a great little mall and childrens parks, and little restaurants. There are several stores there that aren't located in Wichita. Even the grocery store we used to use makes those up here seem lacking.
I prefer my house to apartment living, though, big-time! Much more peaceful & quiet. And we can stargaze here.
I haven't had the donuts you guys have been talking about, I used to enjoy Dunkin Donuts, but that disappeared from around here, too. Crispy Creme donuts are awful, they always seem greasy & tasteless.
OK, now everyone knows my personal likes & dislikes. Sorry, get started & just can't stop.
gen

This thread: