ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2011-01 > 1294350601

From: Billie Walsh <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] off subject:--Billie, Wichita
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 15:50:01 -0600

For anyone that lives in or around Wichita, and has an outdoor antenna
our friends at Channel 43 are going to throw the switch tomorrow about
5:00 PM on 43.2. The new programming will be from the "ME Network". They
are the first station to get this new network on the air. The
programming is all those old TV shows you loved in past years 24/7,
Hawaii 5-O, Mash, Gunsmoke, Perry Mason, Streets of San Francisco, I
don't know, all kinds. They've already got THIS on 43.1. All MGM movies
all the time.

Standard Disclaimer: I receive no income from..................

We're just happy for them to finally have some decent programming to
offer the people around Wichita. They have struggled for years to make
that station a go.