ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2011-03 > 1299530793

From: "Betty BB" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Billingsley obit
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 14:46:33 -0600

Vera,
I will add to what Mrylene and Harold sent.
Tommie last husband was Adcock, I think , but don't know his first name.
Like Mrylene I believe this was the first marriage for Tommie and Harry.
Tommie died I think in TX at where one of her children live.
Do you have a death date for her?

Did you find a obit for Thurman Blevins? I didn't find an obit but do have
a Memory card and
a obit for his wife Dorothy if you need it.

Betty BB