ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2013-09 > 1379367328

From: Pauline Schwarz <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Ancestry of Cynthia Ann Franks Lawrence
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:35:28 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I am trying to find my oldest maternal ancestor and need to know the
parents, especially
mother of Cynthia Ann Franks (1804-1865) Born NC died in AR. She married
James
Lawrence (1788-1859) Born VA died in AR. Birth places from 1850 census.

My line is Pauline Marie Harris Schwarz, mother Clara Mae McGinnis Harris,
Grandmother Cora Roberta "Bertie" Hanks McGinnis, Great Grandmother
Huldah Jane "Jennie" Jeffery Hanks, Great Great Grandmother Samantha
Lawrence Jeffery
(wife of Jesse Bland Jeffery), 3G grandmother, Cynthia Ann Franks Lawrence.

I have seen a Lenuel Franks as Cynthia's father but there appears to be more
than one
Lemuel on line but I really need Cynthia's mother's name and information.

Any information is truly appreciated. Thank you.

My regards,

Pauline Marie Harris Schwarz

This thread: