ARIZONA-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZONA > 2003-01 > 1041534109

Subject: [Arizona] Re: Camp Toll Gate (Yavapai), Arizona (AZ) 1869
Date: 2 Jan 2003 12:01:49 -0700

Surnames: Schoenberger, Neilson
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/3U.2ADE/968.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Glen and Amber,
Thank you for the helpful replies. I accidently posted the previous message before I was finished with it. After acquiring some old family photos 2 years ago, my interest in American history was sparked. I have been able to find a lot of information on Anton Schoenberger, a German immigrant who served from 1864 - 1873 in the Civil War and Indian Wars. Unfortunately, his Swedish wife has been more elusive. I'm trying to backtrack from the marriage at Fort Wingate.
Thanks again.
Sharon Lytle

This thread: