ARKANSAS-L Archives

Archiver > ARKANSAS > 2006-12 > 1167521525

From: Janice R Freeman <>
Subject: [ARKANSAS] Carroll F and Eve B GLEASON of Searcy, AR
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:32:05 -0600

Is the Eve B GLEASON found in the SSDI (Soc Sec Death Index)
with a birth date of 10 Dec 1915 and a death date of 1 Jul 2004

the former Eva B MARTIN of Portland, ME who m 5 Dec 1938

Carroll F GLEASON also found in the SSDI with a
birth date of 25 Nov 1915 and a death date of 16 Oct 2000 ?
He was listed Frederick GLEASON in the1930 Bridgton, ME
Census.

Their last residence is listed: Searcy, AR.

I'm hoping to contact living relatives so we can share.

If this is the right Carroll F GLEASON, he has a long heritage
from Maine. I am the distant cousin most active in trying to
locate living descendants. Ironically enough, my own life has
brought me from ME > FL > NC > TN > living in Little Rock
since 1977. It is indeed a small world as some of Carroll F's
cousins were living abt 20 miles from my Maine home in 1910.

Janice

This thread: