ARLAWREN-L Archives

Archiver > ARLAWREN > 2003-03 > 1049089399

From: "Nancy Matthews" <>
Subject: Re: [ARLAWREN] Library in Black Rock( Obit of Laura Risenhoover)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:43:19 -0600

Melodee,

What time frame do you need. The only groom I found in the marriage index
was: A.J. Risenhoover (22) married Laura Crider (21) on 6 July 1919 in book
F-370.

The Times Dispatch in Walnut Ridge only goes back to 1957. Depending on the
year, it might also be in the Pocahontas newspaper.

I will be glad to try and help.

Nancy Matthews

Nancy's Lawrence County Corner (Arkansas)
http://users.ritternet.com/nlmatthews
Genealogy Society of Craighead County, Arkansas
http://www.freewebs.com/craighead_genealogy/