ARLAWREN-L Archives

Archiver > ARLAWREN > 2004-05 > 1083447270

From: david j basco <>
Subject: death records look up request
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 16:34:30 -0500

Could someone please look up a death for me?Its for Lula "Lou"D.Farmer
Moore,her husband was Granville Moore,i'm trying to confirm this
information i just recieved in hopes i can get some information about
Granville's family,,
its says she was born Nov2,1882 or 1885 and died Oct 1954 in Lawerence
Co,Arkansas,I was told she died in Missouri,just trying to verify this
information on whats correct,I found a Granville Moore buried in
Providence Cem in Greene County but there are no dates at all for him
nothing but the name on it,on a 1930 Census it says that all thier
children were born in Glaze/Miller "county is guess is Miller"
Missouri,but lived in Lawerence Co ,Arkansas in 1920
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Leatha

This thread: