ARLAWREN-L Archives

Archiver > ARLAWREN > 2004-05 > 1083468640

From: david j basco <>
Subject: Re: [ARLAWREN] death records look up request
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 22:30:40 -0500

Gosh,thanks Barbara,this could be her,I was told she lived in her old age
with her son Bennie in St Louis Mo,but you know how information can
change once it goes down the line,did it happen to have Granville there
also or maybe one of thier children,,
Macklin
Margie
Floyd
Russell
Bennie
Louie or Louis
Roy
Any of these there?
Thank you sooooooooo much for all the help you have given me,i'll try to
check these out