ARMILLER-L Archives

Archiver > ARMILLER > 2002-11 > 1036431715

Subject: [ArMiller] Re: Nina Killian
Date: 4 Nov 2002 10:41:55 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/nV.2ADE/18.143.168.163.167

Message Board Post:

NINA KILLIANS HUSBAND WAS HOLBERT KILLIAN.

BYRON PAULK LIVED WITH HIS PARENTS AS FAR AS WE KNOW HE NEVER MARRIED ALTHOUGH WE HEARD HE HAD A FAMILY IN ANOTHER STATE BUT THAT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN.

I'M SURE YOU HAVE MUCH MORE INFORMATION ON THE PAULK FAMILY THAN I DO. AS I DON'T RESEARCH THOSE LINES, I JUST GREW UP WITH EFFIE AND VERA'S CHILDREN. I AM A FIRST COUSIN TO MARY ELIZABETH AND LAWRENCE PAULK HUFF VERA'S CHILDREN.

THE ATTAWAYS WERE I BELIEVE RELATED TO MRS J.W PAULK VERA AND EFFIES MOTHER.

This thread: