ARNEWTON-L ArchivesArchiver > ARNEWTON > 2001-04 > 0986439191
From: "Jacquelyn Johnson" <>
Subject: [ARNEWTON] North Arkansas Ancestory Fair
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:53:11 -0500
Several months ago I published the topics for the Twelfth North Arkansas
Ancestor Fair and omitted one important topic. Beginning Family research by
the Historical Genealogical Society of Marion County, AR.
A schedule of events, list of speakers, accommodations and a reservation
form are located at: http://www.crosswinds.net/~jx3/
For more information contact James Johnston. His e-mail address, telephone
number and mailing address are listed at the bottom of the first page of the
Here are the topics for the Twelfth North Arkansas Ancestor Fair held in
Leslie and Marshall, Arkansas May 31-June 2, 2001:
* Cemetery Preservation, Recording and Reconstruction.
* Cherokee Trail of Tears through Arkansas.
* Saving the Family Homestead: National Register Listing - What it
* The Civil War and its Records of Genealogical Value.
Torts, Terminers and Genealogists: Family History Research Using
Local Court Records.
* Forgotten, Neglected and Under Utilized Genealogical Sources
Genealogically Reconstructing the Frontier community.
* Researching the Five Civilized Tribes.
* Beginning Family Research.
Jacquelyn "Jackie" Sparks Johnson
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com