ARRANDOL-L Archives

Archiver > ARRANDOL > 2004-11 > 1100193395

From: "Fords" <>
Subject: Re: [ARRANDOL] Granvil Thomas, Jackson and Ross
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:16:35 -0700

Well I have certainly taken my sweet time to reply haven't I? Our James
McDonald was in his 70's when he m. Sally Lawrence/Lorrance so we suspect
she was not his first wife. We think he may have come to AR from GA in the
late 1820's to early 1830's. Does this ring any bells? I'm sure most of the
McDonalds are related in some way as well as the Davis's and Hardins and
Barkers.
Marsha