ARSCOTT-L Archives

Archiver > ARSCOTT > 1999-03 > 0921072738

From: "Ken Sartin" <>
Subject: Unidentified subject!
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:32:18 -0500

I am posting this to warn others about problems with ;

Census Microfilm Expeditors
476 E. South Temple , Suite 4
Salt Lake City , UT 84111

website ; www.censusmicrofilm.com
e-mail ;

I was lured to order several microfilm copies from this company with
"guarantees" of "speedy delivery" and "low price" .

My order was placed in October of 1998 and as of this posting I have not
received the order or a refund after numerous contacts with Steven Jensen at
this firm . In his occasional replies he repeatedly gave false information
to me as to the status of the order and cashed the check when mentioned
stopping payment on it .I have copies of all documents and correspondences
for those interested .

Complaints have been filed with the Better Business Bureau and the United
States Postal Inspectors , they have informed me that even they can't order
this company to give a refund , but may seek criminal charges . I guess
small claims court is next .

If you are seeking genealogy resources......consider my experiences with
this "Firm".

Thank you ,
Kenneth Sartin

This thread: