ARSHARP-L Archives

Archiver > ARSHARP > 2002-03 > 1016606561

From: "Wayne Judd" <>
Subject: Re: [ARSHARP] Sampson and Richard DeKalb Armstrong
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:42:56 -0800

Marcia,

This is so exciting, I have never known any of my relatives from my mother's side except for her. I did not know about Richard Armstrong and Martha Huntley. This takes me back another generation.
Does your data base do ged.com or PAF. Could I export some files to you?
Kathy in Mesa AZ
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 10:10 PM

Kathy

We are certainly cousins! Sampson ARMSTRONG was my first cousin four times
removed. His father Richard DeCalb ARMSTRONG was brother to my great great
great grandmother Elvira ARMSTRONG.

Richard and Elvira's parents were Thomas H. ARMSTRONG and Malena LOCHRIDGE.
Their paternal grandparents were Richard ARMSTRONG and Martha "Patsy"
HUNTLEY. and the maternal grandparents were Thomas Weems LOCHRIDGE Sr. and
Susannah "Susan" GOODWIN.

The Thomas Armstrong family can be found in:
1830 Marion County Alabama census
1840 Marion County Alabama census
1850 Lawrence County Arkansas census
1860 Fulton County Arkansas census
1870 Sharp County Arkansas census

I would love to learn more about Sampson.

Marcia