AUS-ACT-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-ACT > 2003-03 > 1047035093

Subject: SINDEN's
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 06:04:53 EST

My name is Ken Sinden and I am attempting to put together a Single Name Study
of the Sinden Family.
I already have a fairly extensive data base for Sussex and that for Kent is
growing well. I am at present trying to build up my knowledge of the Sindens
in Australia. I've already extracted what I can from the obvious web sites
and now I looking for anybody who has data on the Sindens.
I am quite happy to help anyone with their corresponding search for UK based
data and for Sussex I can help beyond Sinden.

If interested please could you contact me on;

Regards

Ken Sinden
Hampshire
England