AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2007-01 > 1169835540

From: "maree" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-CON] IRISH POTATO FAMINE ORPHANS: Re: Orphan Ship FromIreland
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 03:19:00 +0900

Hi Dorne,
I am trying to find out more about my GG Grandmother Elizabeth Weldon. I
know she came to West Australia onboard the Esmeralda c 1852, but her
parentage is a little muddled. On her marriage certificate Guildford WA 1855
she list place of birth as Dublin.

Hoping she may be mentioned in your book,

T.I.A
maree