AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2007-02 > 1170323309

From: "Betty Keep" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-CON] orphan girls from Ireland,
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 20:48:29 +1100

-Hi Lesley

I believe I have a lass - Mary Anne McMasters who arrived in Port Phillip in
1850 on the Diadem. Somehow (obviously ship) she ended up in Launceston and
then at the age of 18 she married John Reeves who had been a convict. Are
you able to help me with any further info privately, or could you tell me
how I could go about it. I totally understand the need to respect copyright
laws and am not asking you to breach these.
Many thanks
Betty Keep