AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2007-02 > 1170594038

From: "CathyB" <>
Subject: [AUS-CON] Fw: Dear Cath,
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 23:00:38 +1000

Hello Dorne
I will no longer yell!
I have received this email which I assume has come to me via the aus
convicts list?? There was something about this 'whitelist' business a little
time ago. I do not know what it means and am concerned for viruses. Is this
someone advertising? Could you please advise me what this 'whitelist 'is, If
you wouldnt mind. I know you must be awfully busy. I am basically self
taught on the computer and dont know what I am doing half the time. E.g.. I
have forgotten how I ended up on this web site. I am "looking, looking"
everywhere for Irish ancestry sites and have forgotten where I have been.
So I read the emails that come via aus convicts in case there is something I
can learn - and I do from time to time. Particularly someone's references to
something or web site I haven't found yet.
I do think I miss 'threads' of emails as sometimes, I cant follow the
emails. But didnt I kick up a storm on Yelling? I also dont know some of
the abbreviations used and am not sure they are not typing errors. So still
have P plates on.
Regards and thanks
Catherine