AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2007-02 > 1171018140

From: "Kaye" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-CON] Melville Grove
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:49:00 +1100

Hello Carol,
I don't know if it is any help to you but I was looking for someone else on
the abd site and saw Melville Grove mentioned.
This is the web address.
http://www.abd.online.anu.edu.au/biogs/AO103876b.htm
It is about Richard William Fryett ( - 1856 ) who was given the grant of
land that he called "Melville Grove ".
I do know that the river Jordan runs through Brighton not New Norfolk. The
article says that the land grant was on the river Jordan.
All the best Kaye.