AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2007-02 > 1171075553

From: "Lisa" <>
Subject: [AUS-CON] Catherine Warren
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:45:53 +1100

Hi Everyone!

I'm hoping to find some information on a woman named Catherine Warren, also
known as Catherine Mitchell and Catherine Wilkie. I know that she was in
Gaol in Dubbo in the last half of the 19th century and then possibly
transferred to Parramatta. She had two or three children.

I can find no record of her birth, death, or transportation that absolutely
identifies her-- can anyone help? I would love to hear from you!

Cheers,

Lisa