AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2007-02 > 1171361465

From: "Couperthwaite" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-CON] Research in Oz- Hy ASHFIELD
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:11:05 +1000

MargM and others
Thanks to all that have written me and sent addresses.
Been there - done that.
With the little info found on the sites I can't even find a tiny thread to
link them all.

A fixed proven person and work back.......just compounding the problem that
why I thought to try work in the other direction.
The problem the info I have is very thin, very thin indeed.
Modern times!
This is my son's de facto (is that what they're called) (wife except with no
papers) So in a wau I suppose family.
For years I've kept track of my side of the family and now I have hers to
add to the equation.
A new challenge.
Sara PALMER born Aug 1985 Northern Territory
Father: David Ashfield born abt 1962 Mother: NN PALMER born Wales
not married
David ASHFIELD's father: Robert ASHFIELD (born ...doesn't know) mother:
Faye-Lyn NN (maiden name .... doesn't know)

As I said before I had IGI and Ancestry to kick start and also fill the gaps
for me but I don't find anything to further the search.
Very sketchy info I know but I'd hoped.
Once again thanks to all.
Regards
Lynn