AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2007-02 > 1171783984

From: "Robin" <>
Subject: [AUS-CON] Privacy Issue
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:33:04 +1100

Good evening list,
I am a member of a committee organising a family reunion and we we want to produce a CD and book/print (data only - no pics) out of what we have so far. This information has been freely given by family members at previous reunions and things that we have gathered from publications etc put out by Family History Societies and also newspaper announcements.

Is there someone out there who has experience in the issue of privacy regarding this type of publication.

Cheers Robin W, Launceston, Tasmania
Chugg Reunion Committee
1st April 2007, Evandale, Tasmania

This thread: