AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2007-02 > 1172090952

From: "Melissa Skinner" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-CON] Sussex Quarter Sessions
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:49:12 +1100

Many Thanks to Sue and Stan for your replies about the Sussex Quarter
Sessions, your help is most gratefully appreciated, but unfortunately I
still haven't found William & James' convictions, will keep looking though

May your branches grow stronger in 2007
Melissa

CHAPMAN - Leicester Eng, CHILDS - Hampshire Eng & Australia, COLE -
Kent/Sussex Eng & Australia, DUNK - Sussex Eng & Australia, GANNON -
Roscommon Ireland & Australia, HOGARTH - Australia only, HOUGAARD - Denmark,
HOOK - Huntingdon & Kent Eng & Australia, LANGTON - Leicester Eng &
Australia, MONKTON/MONCKTON- Kent Eng & Australia, REILLY-Antrim Nthn
Ireland & Australia, SKINNER - Kent Eng & Australia, TEGG - Surrey & London
Eng & Australia