AUS-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-CONVICTS > 2007-02 > 1172175901

From: Lisa Edwards <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-CON] John CLARK Alias HOSIER
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:25:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi List and Glenys

Glenys i have done a little bit of research into John Clark -Hosier. He may be realated to me. I have some information that may assist you with your research.

I have tried to send you two emails this morning and they keep coming back to me. If you would like to contact me of list, we maybe able to swap notes and i may be able to provide you with some more information.

Thanks Everyone.
Lisa