AUS-IMMIGRATION-SHIPS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-IMMIGRATION-SHIPS > 2005-07 > 1121736691

From: "Robert Player" <>
Subject: Re: Bombay Port Phillip 1852
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:31:50 +1000

Hi Listers

I have a family called Broadhurst arriving in Port Phillip in December 1852 aboard the 'Bombay'.

I have this information from the Unassisted Shipping Index Fiche 20 Page 10.

Does anyone know where I can check these records to see if there is any further information about this family.

I ask because I have a family which arrived in Port Jackson aboard the 'Wilson Kennedy' and a very kind lady sent me a photocopied page with many more personal details on it. I've no idea how it was obtained.

Kind regards Maureen Player

This thread: