AUS-KOORI-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-KOORI > 2007-11 > 1194170552

From: "David & Jodie Bishop" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-KOORI] Sarah Taylor - 1807 - Kiama??
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 21:02:32 +1100

Hi Philippa

In regards to Mary Milbourne - she was a convict who was tried on 3rd May
1810 & sentenced for 14 years for receiving stolen goods. She was
transported on the ship"Friends" & arrived on 10 October 1811. You probably
already have the site but I got this information from Wendy Simes' site
http://www.users.bigpond.com/wendysimes/per00073.htm#0
and also from
http://bluett.com/peter/convmm.html

Here it is suggested that Sarah's father may have been a John Taylor?? He
was from England but as you stated, there seems to be a lot of uncertainty
about things. I am also not sure of where to head next in relation to
Sarah. If I do find anything out I will be sure to email you.

Jodie