AUS-MELBOURNE-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-MELBOURNE > 2010-03 > 1269213885

From: "Pamela" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-MELBOURNE] Prison Information - Charles McNulty
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:24:45 +1100

Ron

Have you tried listing in the Melbourne Sunday Sun ?

Send Desperately Seeking items to
Sunday Herald Sun, PO Box 14634, Melbourne 8001
fax 03 92922080
email
No attachments please
Please supply phone no. or email address for publication.

Lots of different request, looking for descendants, friends, reunions,
photos etc

Hope this is of some help

Pam S