AUS-NSW-HILLS-HAWKESBURY-HUNTER-VALLEY-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-NSW-HILLS-HAWKESBURY-HUNTER-VALLEY > 2006-09 > 1158038867

From: "Marie Donaldson" <>
Subject: [HHHV] Joseph Dorman b c 1824 Windsor NSW?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:27:47 +1000

Hi Listers,
I am researching Joseph Dorman and his wife Sarah Mobbs who married in St
Andrews Presbyterian Church, Windsor in 1852. On the Family Search Site
there are several references to his birth in Windsor in 1824. However, these
are all submitted by LDS members - there are no official records it seems.
I've looked on the NSW BDM site but no birth there either.

Is there anyone who has researched the ancestry of this chap? I would be
happy to share what I know of the Mobbs family in return for the names of
his parents and his place of origin.
Marie