AUS-NSW-MANNING-VALLEY-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-NSW-MANNING-VALLEY > 2008-11 > 1225673729

From: "The Parseys" <>
Subject: [AUS-NSW-MANNING-VALLEY] AlLLAN and WELLS Families
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 11:55:29 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your email and for Allan Edwards email address unfortunately
my email to Allan came back. I corresponded with Dot McDonald of Cessnock
some twenty years ago and I feel it was Dots research on the WELLS WILLS
family that you have. Do you have an email address for Dot...

The Saxby family is linked throughout my family tree. Harriett SAXBY BC
1828 Battle Sussex married Robert BROWN b 1809 Norfolk England and their
daughter Elizabeth Jane BROWN married a James TURNER... Emily Ann TURNER
married William POTTS... a son William Yates POTTS married Emily Jane ALLAN
Emily been a sister to Heather EDWARDS nee ALLAN.

If you have the file on the Wells Wills family I would dearly love to
receive a copy as well as the obit notices for Clarinda and Henry Wells.

Please pass my inquiry onto Greg Edwards if he is interested in the ALLAN
Family. Elizabeth ALLAN nee DOW died 23 May 1911 and John ALLAN 28 February
1912 and both are buried at Inveresk Cemetery Musselburgh.

Kind Regards

Kay P

This thread: