AUS-NSW-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-NSW > 2001-05 > 0990247741

From: "Michelle Nichols" <>
Subject: Hawkesbury Pioneer Register
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:49:01 +1000

I thought some of you may be interested in the following information about
the Hawkesbury Pioneer Register - Vol. 2

The Hawkesbury Family History Group is compiling the long awaited Hawkesbury
Pioneer register - Vol. 2. The Hawkesbury Pioneer register - Vol. 1,
originally published in 1994, has been a huge success. The first volume had
over 1,000 entries from 450 family history researchers, from all over
Australia. We are now gathering information about families that lived in the
Hawkesbury and were not included in the first volume. Forms are available as
follows :

Request forms from Hawkesbury Family History Group c/- Hawkesbury City
Library, Dight Street, Windsor 2756 NSW
Check the web
http://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/library/family_history_group.htm & print
out forms
By email

Telephone (02) 4560-4466 (forms can also be faxed)

The closing date has been extended 30th May 2001, but this is flexible if
you need more time, request an extension. The expected publication date is
September 2001.

Updates & corrections for Hawkesbury Pioneer register - Vol. 1 are also
being accepted. Information can be sent by photocopying the relevant
information from Volume 1 with clearly marked corrections. Do not forget to
add your name & address plus details of sources. Updates and corrections can
also be sent on the current forms being distributed. You do not have to be a
descendant to submit a form. Forms can be completed for a person or family
that you have compiled information on whilst undertaking research. Many of
the Hawkesbury's well known identities are unfortunately not included. If
you have any other enquiries please contact Michelle Nichols on (02)
4560-4466.