AUS-PT-JACKSON-CONVICTS-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-PT-JACKSON-CONVICTS > 2013-01 > 1357779871

From: Elizabeth Walker <>
Subject: Re: [PJ] 1828 Convict Muster and 1828 census
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:04:31 +1100

Good morning Lesley,

Thank you for providing all that information - most interesting, as it
refreshed my memory of stories of early convict days . My two
grandchildren through my daughter are descendants of 12 =-O !! convicts
through their father's maternal line, some First Fleeters, and three
through my paternal line. I am looking forward to the day when I can
have " serious convict conversations " with them, and these days are
fast approaching!

Liz.