AUS-QLD-SE-Germans-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-QLD-SE-Germans > 2003-11 > 1070056884

From: "Bev Kerlin" <>
Subject: Re: [SEQ] VOSS- ZIMMERMAN
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:01:24 +1000

Hi Julie

I have Agatha VOSS or ZIMMERMAN married 04.12.1916 to Carl Friedrich Wilhelm
M√úLLER at Blenheim. Carl was born about 1841/1842 Zusidom, Brandenburg,
Prussia and died 18.04.1934. He was buried the next day in Ipswich. He
arrived in Rockhampton 07.09.1871 aboard the Lammershagen. He was
previously married to Auguste Wilhelmine SPRENGER.

My notes refering to Agatha are as follows "Death Certificate of Carl MULLER
states that they were married at Blenheim Queensland with Carl being 73
years of age. It states "Agatha then VOSS, formerly Zimmerman" ".

I do not take credit for this research. I believe it came from Jean Harm.

Bev

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/bevkerlin0
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~eringobragh