AUS-SAGEN-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-SAGEN > 2003-08 > 1062134853

From: "K Veron" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-SAGEN] Marchant
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:58:42 +0930

Hi Jan,

I have found the following Christopher MARCHANT hopefully he is the one you
are looking for. I could not find anything on my deaths CD as the dates are
1842-1915.

Kay Veron ... S.A.

Digger - South Australian Marriages, Registrations 1917-1937
Groom: MARCHANT
Given names: Christopher
Bride: YOUNG
Given names: Roma Edith Winsome