AUS-SAGEN-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-SAGEN > 2007-08 > 1186301170

From: "Dean Martin Rees Newman" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-SAGEN] BONYTHON (SANTOS)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 18:06:10 +1000

Hi to All,
VMT to all who have replied to my request and for the detail given.
Still looking for an adult photo of Sir John Lavington Bonython.
Strange that there are so few photos on 'the net' in connection with such a famous South Australian family.
Sir John Langdon Senior seems to have a monopoly on them.
Have found one photo of Sir John Lavington taken in 1877 but the only ones I have found of John Langdon Junior I have gleaned from an old newspaper cutting.
Best wishes,
Dean Newman
North Queensland

This thread: