AUS-SAGEN-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-SAGEN > 2009-02 > 1234496744

From: "Judy Holding" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-SAGEN] HARRIS Descendants.
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:15:44 +1030

Hoping I can find a Lister that may be connected with the following Family / Families.

Robert HARRIS married Rosalie SEIBOTH unable to find their Marriage
but they had the following Children:

Richard Shorney HARRIS b 22-12-1882 at Kensington.
Married ? Died ?

Robert Tucker HARRIS b 14-10-1885 at Marryatville.
He Married Ethel Mary FRYER She 26 and He was aged 24.
on 14-2-1911 at the Holy Trinity Church ( Adelaide)
Her Father Francis Kirk FRYER.

I may have found her burial at Centennial Park shown to be from Westbourne Park
No date of Death or Year but she was aged 74 years Lease expiry date 1March 2005
if it was a 50 year lease she would have died about 1955 and so her age would be about right so maybe her??
about 4 years out but still!!?

They had the following Five Children:

Thelma Adeline Rosalie HARRIS b 20-2-1912
at Torrensville. Married ?

Eileen May HARRIS b 2-4-1913 at Torrensville
Married ?

Robert Shorney HARRIS b 25-3-1914 at Torrensville
Married ?

Francis Richard HARRIS b 21-10-1915 at Torrensville.
Married ?

I have found a cremation at Centennial Park
Francis Richard HARRIS of Edwardstown
Died 3-1-1992 aged 76 years.
Maybe him as the age would be right.

Ethel Beatrice HARRIS b 8-9-1917 at Torrensville
Married ?

Hoping sks could please check the latest Deaths C D for any of the above Children and their parents
and if there is any connection with a Lister would love to hear from you.

There were also twins born to Robert Shorney HARRIS and Rosalie SEIBOTH sometimes shown as SIBOTH
but they died young, I have that Info.

What I am really trying to track down is the Info on the two remaining sons of Robert and Rosalie.

With many thanks in advance for anything more Info on them..

Kind regards,
Judy.

This thread: