AUS-Tasmania-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-Tasmania > 2003-05 > 1052475539

From: "Meryl Yost" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-Tas] Ship " Montmorency"
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 20:18:59 +1000

Dear Sue,

From the AUS-Tasmania web site at: http://www.rootsweb.com/~austashs/
Montmorency (1855)
The 'Montmorency' departed from Liverpool arriving in Launceston 28 Jun 1855
with 86 immigrants on board.

Sources:
Pearce, Ian & Cowling, Clare, Guide To The Public Records Of Tasmania,
Section Four, Free Immigration, Archives Office of Tasmania, 1975, p98.

regards,

Meryl Yost, Launceston, Tasmania
E-mail:
AUS-Tasmania Genealogy pages